On the details page of an API project, click on the
Stats tab to see the stats of your requests by the following metrics:
- Today Metrics
- Request Cost
- Response Time
- Response Result
You can view
Today Metrics stats as shown in the following table.
Today Metrics includes 4 aspects:
- Request Cost: total request cost consumed today.
- Heavy Response Request: the number of requests whose response time exceeds 2000ms.
- Success Request Rate: the proportion of successful requests out of the total requests.
- Error Request: the number of failed requests.
You can see the cost of different requests in different time ranges by clicking on the corresponding option. For example, you can click on
Last 7 Days to check the cost of
suix_getTotalSupply requests in
Last 7 Days.
You can view the response time stats as shown in the following chart. Response time includes the following 3 types:
- Light: the response time of corresponding request is less than 200ms.
- Medium: the response time of corresponding request is between 200 to 2000ms.
- Heavy: the response time of corresponding request is more than 2000ms.
You can view the response result stats as shown in the following chart. Response result includes the following 4 types:
- Success: the response is successfully returned.
- Client Error: the service provided has encountered a failure.
- Server Error: some requests may encounter issues, such as parameter errors or other issues.
- Rate Limit: request rate exceeds the maximum allowed rate limit of the current service plan.
You can view all of the methods used, as well as their API usage and request cost.
Updated 4 months ago